I am so excited to share the benefits of Caprylic Acid with you – derived from our all time favourite fruit – Coconut! Fatty acids are powerful tools of nature and ensuring inclusion in our diets will only heal and repair us from the inside out – thankful!
Caprylic acid can also be found in the following foods:
- Coconut Oil
- Palm Fruit Oil
- Breast Milk
Caprylic Acid is a potent anti fungal – best taken with powerful ingredients such a grape seed, slippery elm, lemongrass and garlic! I purchase my capsules from WildNutrition as their blend is as comprehensive as it gets – their blend works extremely well to balance and support cleansing daily rather than causing any further issues!
I have mentioned my use of Caprylic Acid (CA) a good few times via my Instagram page – CA is one of three fatty acids the others being capric acid and lauric acid, these fatty acids are all found in coconut oil. During my time of supplementing CA I have also noticed a drastic reduction of the remnants of eczema on my skin – my skin has begun a system of repair from within!
- Caprylic Acid assists in the restoring and balancing of stomach acidity, by returning it back to a normal, optimal level of function – the gut carries much of the responsibility when it comes to keeping us healthy! The gut is linked to brain health, our emotions as well as many other chemical responses within us! I have been actively taking CA for a few weeks now and can say the difference is noticeable!
- A potent anti-fungal that effectively rids the body of Candida cells – it is known to target and kill fungus within our bodies. Consuming CA daily also lowers incidences of yeast related issues that tend to surface as bacterial vaginosis or thrush!
The benefits of Caprylic Acid:
- Contains Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties – Taken internally, it helps naturally reduce yeast growth within the gastrointestinal tract while helping beneficial bacteria thrive. At the same time, caprylic acid is completely natural and doesn’t pose the same risks as harsh antibiotics or chemical treatments. While antibiotics can kill off all bacteria in the gut environment — both good and bad — caprylic acid can actually do the opposite, helping prevent an imbalance between the presence of various bacteria…gut health is intrinsically tied to many functions throughout the body, caprylic acid’s effects might help fight headaches, depression, fatigue, diarrhea, bloating, vaginal yeast infections and gas
- Fights Candida – When it comes to fighting candida the natural way, look no further than caprylic acid. Candida is a condition that occurs when an overgrowth of yeast fungus develops in your gut. It’s very common, especially among woman, and is associated with uncomfortable candida symptoms like abdominal bloating, constipation, fatigue, irritable bowel syndrome, depression and sugar cravings. Because caprylic acid acts as a natural yeast-fighting agent, it’s believed that it can penetrate the cell membranes of candida yeast cells and cause them to die off, detoxifying the digestive tract and speeding up the healing process
plus many other benefits:
- boosting the immune system
- preventing cancer
- healing skin and acne
- helping with weight loss
- healing leaky gut syndrome
- reducing allergies
- improving heart health
- supporting the thyroid gland
- reducing fatigue